We offer warranties of up to 25 years for our products and the workmanship. Please review the relevant component and product documentation to see the lifetime of the warranty on your system.
Our ‘Whole of System’ Warranty
Specialized Solar & Electrical offers a full five year ‘Whole of System’ warranty which includes:
- on-site repairs
This is independent from – and in addition to – the product warranties provided by the component manufacturers as well as any warranties implied or specified under Consumer Law.
- Within the first five years of operation, Specialized Solar & Electrical will repair your system at no charge if your system has a fault or defect caused by:
- the products supplied; or
- the workmanship during installation.
- Specialized Solar & Electrical will rectify any damage or leaks caused by the system or our workers during the installation process.
- This is subject to Specialized Solar & Electrical being notified of any damage as soon as you notice it – or have become reasonably aware of any damage.
- The warranty covers all costs related to:
- repair and/or replacement of components; and
- damage and the associated on-site work.
- Any damage caused to the system by natural events such as weather. We advise obtaining a home insurance policy to cover such events.
- Faults or damage due to tampering, modification or repairs by a party other than Specialized Solar & Electrical
- Non-compliance with operating instructions.
- Items that are aesthetically displeasing and only visually noticeable that do not impact the performance of the system.
- Damage or faults caused by the electricity grid.
- Damage caused by external factors such as vandalism.
- Improper use of the solar system
What happens after five years?
If there is a fault or defect, you can rely on the product warranties provided by the manufacturers of the components supplied as part of the system (for example, the 25 year performance warranty associated with Solar Panels).
Specialized Solar & Electrical will be your primary contact. We’re happy to help you obtain warranty resolution from the relevant manufacturer.
Many of the products we supply come with an on-site labour warranty providing cover for up to five years. Please refer to the relevant warranty documentation for the products you have purchased to understand if labour is covered after five years.
This warranty will become invalid if you fail to comply with all reasonable instructions of Specialized Solar & Electrical in relation to the operation and care of the solar system.
Questions or claims
For any questions or claims in relation to the Workmanship Warranty please contact:
Mon-Fri: 9am – 5pm
Please keep a copy of your sales documentation, as this will be required to validate a warranty claim.