About MicroSolar Energy
MicroSolar Energy (MSe) is a Melbourne-based manufacturer that prioritises quality and longevity for solar PV mounting frames. Established in 2010 by a group of formal military engineers, MSe have become recognised as an industry-leader for solar panel mounting systems in Australia.
As technological advancements in solar panels have increased the lifespan of solar PV systems beyond 20+ years, choosing a well-engineered solar mounting system is becoming increasingly important. Enter the EzQuicktm range by MSe – one of the very first Australian-designed racking systems specific to solar panel mounting.
It’s not rare to see inadequate solar PV panel mounting-frames blown away by moderate wind. With all MSe products designed in Australia, each mounting system is fully compliant to industrial standards and tested to withstand Australian conditions. All products have been created to address the needs of Australian residential and commercial roofs with the end-product being an affordable, high-quality solution that prioritises safety and maximises longevity – making it the ideal racking system to pair with our premium solutions.
- Full engineered and designed in Australia: Made for Australians, by Australians.
- Fully-certified with credentials to match: For any system to be qualified for use in Australia, each component must be tested and certified for structural safety and use.
- Simplicity: The simplicity of their EzQuicktm racking systems allow for efficient installation of your solar PV system that requires little-to-no maintenance once installed.
- Anodised finish on all products: Exposed to sea-mist? No problem. EzQuicktm racking systems are designed to mitigate corrosion especially in corrosive environments.
- Flexible solutions, ready to scale: Whether your installation takes place on a small-scale domestic home or large-scale commercial complex, there’s a tailored solution specific to your needs – present and future.
The EzQuicktm system
Designed to meet Australian standards, the EzQuicktm system is made of stainless steel with a special coating from galling resistance. The two-step process is made even easier with indicators on each component that ensure everything is locked and in place.
How does it compare to other brands?
- All products and components go through anodised treatment (anti-corrosion process), making them ideal of outdoor use.
- It’s the only brand that uses stainless steel nuts & T-bolts for stronger connections and reduced wear-and-tear.
- The simplicity of EzQuicktm racking means the installation process is simplified into 2 steps: Plug-in & Drill. This allows for 30% faster installation compared to other more expensive racking systems on the market.
- Features deeper railing sections than other brands, providing added rigidity, structural effectiveness and minimising risk caused by shallower rail brands.
- Features stainless steel fasteners that reduces bi-metallic corrosion and ensuring the safety of your solar PV system for its entire lifespan. No corners have been cut to reduce fabrication costs.
MSe’s EzQuicktm mounting system comes with:
- 10-Year Limited Product Warranty
- 5-Year Limited Finish Warranty